My friend Lucy Pireel nominated me for the “Versatile Bloggers Award”. Lucy is a wonderful, tireless promoter of independent writers, and a published author herself. She provides publishing services and moral support for authors in addition to all her other responsibilities.
Thank you Lucy, I’m…surprised.
Rules of The Verstile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
Seven Things About K. Blake Cash
1.This may be where I just link you to my blog. I am an open book.
2. I speak English, Pirate, and Sarcasm fluently, A little French and Flemish, enough Spanish to survive in Mexico, and I’ve done my best to forget Russian.
3. I play several musical instruments, some well enough not to scare people.
4. My favorite beverage is St. Bernardus Abt 12. It is so very much less expensive than Chateau Margaux.
5. I’m tempted to trip people who insist on walking on the left of a stairway/sidewalk.
6. I once caught a ricochet shotgun slug in my chest. I still have the slug.
7. I really am related to Johnny Cash.
Right, so now for the ones I would like to nominate.Trying to nominate only fifteen is really hard when you spend so much time writing that you don’t have time to read. Or wash the dishes.
The Fifteen Nominees (in no particular order):
I’m absolutely sure I’ve missed someone, but I’m a little pressed for time, I have an interview at a dairy farm.